Funny of the day

Ashley P

Laugh at me.

After thousands of phone calls with customers.....I was explaining to a woman that her car's codes could have been caused by the loose battery terminals.  I told her every test showed good, but ..."only time will tell if indeed that fixed it, so you're the test-ee.  Uh, that's not a good word. Uh, you'll have to tell me if that doesn't fix it."   

DOH!

Edited by Ashley P
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I've got some land I rent for farming.   The USDA has been sending me a "census of agriculture" form to fill out.   "Your response is required by law" it claims.  I've thrown a few in the trash.  The last notice got put into its envelope with a Sharpie written paper that says "This note identifies as a response".   

Jeffery Epstein didn't hang himself and I don't intend to either.  Just sayin.

• Like 2

On 4/14/2023 at 8:08 PM, Ashley P said:

So I've got some land I rent for farming.   The USDA has been sending me a "census of agriculture" form to fill out.   "Your response is required by law" it claims.  I've thrown a few in the trash.  The last notice got put into its envelope with a Sharpie written paper that says "This note identifies as a response".   

Jeffery Epstein didn't hang himself and I don't intend to either.  Just sayin.

😅

Have you seen any vids of feminists saying men are useless/inferior, then the man points out how men have provided X,Y, and Z to allow her to make that claim?   At a campfire at my house I was roasting a marsh mellow when a single mom came up and said "I'll show you how to roast a marsh mellow."    I guess I've seen too many of those vids 'cause I replied "I grew the tree.   I cut down the tree.  I cut it into firewood.  I piled it up.  I started the fire.  Sure, show me how to roast a marsh mellow."

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Me and the wifey were driving around in last week's awesome weather.   I made a short detour to see if a property still had a military trailer on it, but to my HUGE surprise it had a half track also!   I stopped and stared and told my wife to take a pic of it.   She just sat there.   I repeated.   She sat there.

I said "if you don't take a picture of that half track I'm gonna divorce you."

With optimistic eyebrows she asked "Is that all it takes?"

• 1 month later...

The wife told me our three youngest were at a playground climbing monkey bars when another boy their age (7?) joined them.  He couldn't even hang on the the bar.  He was amazed at how fast my kids ran.   He had some sorta "device" and asked my son who is 7 going on 45 "do you play minecraft?"

With almost an eyeroll attitude:

"No.  I play outside."

On 9/26/2023 at 2:48 PM, Ashley P said:

The wife told me our three youngest were at a playground climbing monkey bars when another boy their age (7?) joined them.  He couldn't even hang on the the bar.  He was amazed at how fast my kids ran.   He had some sorta "device" and asked my son who is 7 going on 45 "do you play minecraft?"

With almost an eyeroll attitude:

"No.  I play outside."

I think there's a balance there. My son(12) plays fortnite but can also start a fire and cook his own meal. We have strict time limits for electronics. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...