Put stupid stuff here.

Ashley P

I was a guy who started on a less than mediocre class A Tennessee basketball team.  I think we could have been better and I could have been on the roster of a small college if we hadn't had that idiot for a coach.  I had a basketball class at MTSU my freshman year.  In that class was this girl who was on full basketball scholarship.  She ended up being all OVC her Junior and Senior seasons at MTSU.  She was arrogant and cocky.  Myself and about 5 other guys (some played high school ball and a couple didn't) were unmerciful to her with the teacher's blessing.  We treated her like a rented mule.  It was total domination and I remember I didn't have to give much effort to do so.  Finally, the coach asked us to let off of her.  Guys who didn't play college ball had no problem dominating her at half speed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

She was a really good mid major women's basketball player.  She was a terrible high school boys intramural basketball player.

The other day, I had a Ewe Tee Knocksvull fan telling me that Pat Head Summit was the greatest women's basketball coach ever.  I told her that the greatest women's basketball coach isn't even a woman.  I then told her that Geno Auriemma of UConn. holds that title.  The look on her face.  😆

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I remember that Anheuser-Busch was bought out by some foreigners years ago....near that same  time they dropped Kenny Bernsteins sponsorship in Top Fuel.   https://www.autoweek.com/news/a2024456/budweiser-end-30-year-sponsorship-kenny-bernstein-nhra/

Now look at their advertising and results.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/budweiser-clydesdale-events-cancelled-bud-194054529.html

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Calling a dog "officer" and running cars/helicopters hard/fast to doctor a dog are.... beyond reasonable in my worldview.   

I'm all for a service dog. GSDs are my favorite.   But when ours was killed in the highway we didn't call a helicopter.   I dug a hole.

I think an entire dept of "law enforcement" that thinks a dog is "an officer" indicates a broken system where said dog gets better treatment than a suspect/criminal human.

Edited by Ashley P
  • Like 1

I agree. We have a highly trained GSD and we love her. However, if she ever bites anyone unprovoked, she gets put down instantly. 

We got a new puppy and my gsd is not happy about it. This is rare form to be this close

IMG_8447.thumb.jpg.141f00693522b6c4c21f3aebd2a62ecc.jpg

Edited by mstrpth

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow.  Who put her on the court??  Why??

"It saves lives. For marginalized communities in North Carolina, it is critically important that UNC and other area institutions produce highly educated professionals of color. Research shows that Black physicians are more likely to accurately assess Black patients’ pain tolerance and treat them accordingly (including, for example, prescribing them appropriate amounts of pain medication). For high-risk Black newborns, having a Black physician more than doubles the likelihood that the baby will live, and not die," she wrote.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/justice-ketanji-jacksons-faulty-claim-215214348.html

• Haha 1