Hinepa

RaceAll

I remember staying with my Granny and Hinepa, and going to church with them. Hinepa would walk to my great-grandma’s house to get her and her car, come back to get me and Granny, and get there in time for Sunday School.  Today was Granny’s birthday, so yesterday, he joined her in Heaven to celebrate.  That car he would drive us in, is now in my garage, and I can see that church from my backyard.

Kenneth Gibson

• Like 1

Thanks, guys, for the condolences and prayers.  Today, was the funeral.  Hinepa's was the third time that I have preached a funeral for one of my grandparents.  Both of my grannies passed away within 6 months of each other.  I'm hoping the same is not true with my granddads.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hinepa had a 1955 Oliver Super 55 that I have wanted for years. I have told Dad that I want it and would be willing to pay for it. We also have his 88-90 2wd Chevy. I wouldn’t mind adding it to my pile of projects, too.  Fortunately, the Farm had already been split up between my dad, aunt, and uncle. And, they all get along.

• Like 1