Grand sport saga.

jamtoy

After more than a year and three, yea three short block builds…….the engine for my Vette is done and Zoe t to have car shipped to TN in 2-3 weeks. 

LS3 stroked to 427” 10.0 compression and a fairly stout boost cam. FAST intake, 103 throttle body and AFR heads. 

632hp at 6700rpm and 591ftlbs torque. 

Worth the wait!!!!

• Like 3

Talked to Hutter today. Car is back together. Having them put a Cold Air intake on it as the stock unit is causing a bunch of vacuum pull. And about 30whp. 

Hopefully I can get it shipped to TN next week!! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, after the shipping company being missing two delivery dates and then not knowing where my car was it finally arrived. 

dad was there to meet the driver as I’m in Georgia. Dads comment,”this son of a bitch sounds mean as hell. It’s awesome!” I’ll post some sound clips this weekend.

Taking Friday off. The dragon is calling

C203A608-479C-4939-9DDA-C6865FE9826F.jpeg

• Like 3

Looks like the recline on my seat is broken, headlights look sandblasted yet are only a year or so old. Feels different, I expect after driving my Z4 it will. I’m Sure I’ll get comfortable in it again just feels smaller than I remember. 

But, it’s ornery. No traction at all in first, second lots of wheel hop and I certainly need to practice shifting. Torque is huge difference and it pulls pretty hard. Definitely needs tire. Can’t imagine what it will be like with the supercharger. My skills will never get the most out of it. 

so still lots to do but glad it’s back and the ac still blows ice cold😬

Sound clip: 

• Like 3