Jump to content

Gas Prices Highest In Recorded History


JohnC
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 4 weeks later...

 

 

She said the administration feels it's in a position to do something about inflation.  That's kinda like a firefighter standing in the middle of a house fire that he set.  Perfect position.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’ve never worried about gas prices but I empathize with low income families that have to pay the moron tax created by Bidenomics. 
 

unfortunately this is a purposeful event caused by leftist environmental nutchuggers. They love it and unfortunately until midterms are done they will continue the “transition “.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/9/2022 at 8:24 AM, Ashley P said:

She said the administration feels it's in a position to do something about inflation.  That's kinda like a firefighter standing in the middle of a house fire that he set.  Perfect position.

She can't be wrong. She's gay...and black.... apparently that means something

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/13/2022 at 3:51 PM, jamtoy said:

I’ve never worried about gas prices but I empathize with low income families that have to pay the moron tax created by Bidenomics. 
 

unfortunately this is a purposeful event caused by leftist environmental nutchuggers. They love it and unfortunately until midterms are done they will continue the “transition “.

Camaro was running me about $40 a day on e85.

Tacoma is about that much (87 pump) every 2 days.

The F150 is getting about 18 mpg's average on 93 pump, so about 5 gallons a day depending on traffic and route. Do the math.

While it's not hurting me financially, I still would rather have that Trump era cheap gas.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not just gas, but oil too.   4 qts 10/30, a shot of STP, and a Wix filter was about $36.   When I started at the dealership a complete 5 quart change with Delco filter was about $19.  That includes labor.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Ashley P said:

Not just gas, but oil too.   4 qts 10/30, a shot of STP, and a Wix filter was about $36.   When I started at the dealership a complete 5 quart change with Delco filter was about $19.  That includes labor.

My last oil change in the Tacoma was $120 for Pennzoil Platinum full synthetic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...