Gas Prices Highest In Recorded History

JohnC

• 4 weeks later...

I’ve never worried about gas prices but I empathize with low income families that have to pay the moron tax created by Bidenomics. 

unfortunately this is a purposeful event caused by leftist environmental nutchuggers. They love it and unfortunately until midterms are done they will continue the “transition “.

On 6/9/2022 at 8:24 AM, Ashley P said:

She said the administration feels it's in a position to do something about inflation.  That's kinda like a firefighter standing in the middle of a house fire that he set.  Perfect position.

She can't be wrong. She's gay...and black.... apparently that means something

On 6/13/2022 at 3:51 PM, jamtoy said:

I’ve never worried about gas prices but I empathize with low income families that have to pay the moron tax created by Bidenomics. 

unfortunately this is a purposeful event caused by leftist environmental nutchuggers. They love it and unfortunately until midterms are done they will continue the “transition “.

Camaro was running me about $40 a day on e85.

Tacoma is about that much (87 pump) every 2 days.

The F150 is getting about 18 mpg's average on 93 pump, so about 5 gallons a day depending on traffic and route. Do the math.

While it's not hurting me financially, I still would rather have that Trump era cheap gas.

4 hours ago, Ashley P said:

Not just gas, but oil too.   4 qts 10/30, a shot of STP, and a Wix filter was about $36.   When I started at the dealership a complete 5 quart change with Delco filter was about $19.  That includes labor.

My last oil change in the Tacoma was $120 for Pennzoil Platinum full synthetic.