Returning Old Heads

Mississippi up in this joint!!!!! 

Some of y’all know me as KDPate from the old days. Lot has changed since the last inception of SNT:

got divorced

got a job with Toyota in Mississippi 

got a new girlfriend (haven’t scared her away; she’s stayed with me 5 years this Friday)

Starting a new job at Edelbrock on Monday.

🏻

E3FBFF52-457A-491B-949F-EF596E4DE631.jpeg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 88F150 said:

Mississippi up in this joint!!!!! 

Some of y’all know me as KDPate from the old days. Lot has changed since the last inception of SNT:

got divorced

got a job with Toyota in Mississippi 

got a new girlfriend (haven’t scared her away; she’s stayed with me 5 years this Friday)

Starting a new job at Edelbrock on Monday.

🏻

Welcome home and Congrats on the g/f and new job!!!

• Like 1

I've been good. Just working and playing with the little silverado. I've been wanting to go to the track but I haven't had free time to go.

I missed you guys. I kept checking everyday to see if the website was back up. After a couple months I just quit checking. I was surprised when I checked last night and saw it was active again. 

When is the next meet John?

• Like 1

On 6/28/2022 at 9:40 AM, Tino said:

I've been good. Just working and playing with the little silverado. I've been wanting to go to the track but I haven't had free time to go.

I missed you guys. I kept checking everyday to see if the website was back up. After a couple months I just quit checking. I was surprised when I checked last night and saw it was active again. 

When is the next meet John?

Tino!!!!!!!! You found us!!!! 

I’m going to probably be off this Friday and Saturday. Was planning on riding the Harley Fatboy with a coworker one of those days.

I’m not messed up with dragging the bikes at the hill or beech bend. But the Camaro needs a cooling system upgrade (gets hot quick in hot summer heat) and a wire harness secured away from the header that I discovered was touching while it was on the lift. Plus a few other minor things I’ve not had time to address.

You’re more than welcome to drop in at my house as well. But just Text me and we can work out a time to hang out! 

Still got my #?

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, Dr.ART said:

Cool video!

I love that old Cougar.

Someone, I forget who, had the lime green Dan Gurney edition for sale a while back on here. I wanted that one bad! But at that time, I had no place to keep another car to work on, so couldn't buy it.

It was like this one. https://fortpittclassiccars.com/listings/1968-mercury-cougar/

If I come across another.....