Random Thought Thread v2.0

JohnC

12 hours ago, Ashley P said:

Congrats.  Don't you have a tuner that'll turn AFM off?

I thought the afm disabler I have plugged in the obd port would let it run on all 8 but I guess I was wrong. I just need to have the tuner disable it when I get it tuned

• 4 weeks later...

This weather is a stress test for stuff.  I found out my folk's old house is too drafty.  At -6 F and breezy the 3 ton HVAC managed about 60 degrees. 

The project house basement is down to about 27 F, which feels warm compared to outside.   Zero heat, zero ceiling, vented attic.   I might fire up that wood stove to see what happens.

1 hour ago, KNIGHT347 said:

I agree, my wife's Equinox started acting weird Thursday night when all this hit. And by weird I mean like it was going back and forth on applying torque to the driver and passenger side wheels at low speed and less than 2k rpm

Slick road?  Cars with traction control, stability control, and ABS get a little complicated.   

I haven't been as sick as I've been the last 7 days in a very long time.  I woke up in the middle of the night Christmas night with sinus drainage going directly down my throat.  I didn't feel bad the next day except for a little scratchy throat.  I went to work Tuesday and Wednesday.  By the time I got home from work Wednesday, I was coughing up junk out of my chest and blowing my hose.  My throat was not only raw, but it felt like I had strep throat.  I stayed home from Bible study and got to where I couldn't breathe through my nose.  I slept very little that night.  Leah had to go to the couch because she said it sounded like someone was running a chainsaw when I breathed.  Thursday night through last night, I wake up every 45 minutes to cough up junk and blow my nose.  The stuff coming out of my nose is awful.  In the mean time, I've developed pink eye in my left eye (two days) and it spread to my right eye this morning.  I stayed home from worship this morning and won't be going tonight.  I'm still coughing up stuff from time to time and blowing my nose a little.  My chest is really sore from all the coughing.  My sore throat has mostly gone away.  The weird thing is I've not run a fever or even a slightly high temperature during all of this.  I'm kinda tired, but I think that is due to the lack of sleep the last week.  Right now, if I didn't have pink eyes, I'd go about my business.  I probably should have gone to see a Dr., but at this point, I think I'm getting over it.

Edited by Kevin
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...